I have touched many industries in the past 10 years from fashion and lifestyle to technology and non-profits.
MSR Communications San Francisco, CA 2007 – 2011
Clients included: Ariba, AVG Anti-Virus, CelLynx, CPP, Inc., Dictionary.com, Echo, Eco-Festivals, Faculte, HeyWire, RentWiki, San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center, Surf Stronger, SocialGo, The Smalls Street Sounds, Toktumi, etc.
- Strategic client positioning and messaging
- Award-winning media relations execution: both social and traditional media outlets
- Influencer relations
- Identifying and securing relevant speaking opportunities
- Materials creation including press releases, pitches, articles, backgrounders and bios
Mystery Girl Productions: San Francisco Fashion Week 2004 – 2005
Clients included: Colleen Quen, Christina Hurvis, Fornarina, Heiros, Lily Samii, Rock & Republic, Saffron Rare Threads, Teshub, etc.
- Assisted in all facets of the Production of SF Fashion Week (15 Runway Presentations, 5 VIP Parties)
- Primary liaison between Designers, Models, Sponsors, Media and the Production Company
People’s Revolution Los Angeles, CA 2002 – 2003
Clients included: Agent Provocateur, J.Lindeberg, Jeremy Scott, Paco Rabanne, Petro Zillia, Stella McCartney, Steve Madden, Vivienne Westwood, Y& Kei, Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Roosevelt Hotel, etc.
- Daily showroom appointments with key editors and top stylists in our in-house showroom
- Celebrity branding for red carpet appearances, press junkets, parties, premieres, award show ceremonies, etc.
- Responsible for all inventory of current samples in and out of the showroom
- Monthly client correspondence documenting all designer activity
- Media placement and follow up
- Market People’s Revolution clients to fashion, newspaper, and lifestyle editors
- Executing all production aspects of fashion shows (guest list, seating, models, etc.)
- Team oriented creation of high profile special events (campaign launches, Oscar suites, restaurant openings, etc.)
- Press kit assembly and maintenance (including press clips and written materials)